Thursday, July 28, 2005

Getting back in the groove

After 4 days of not being in the office, i am trying to catch up on things. Although I was able to answer some work email from home, I still have a lot of cathing up to do.

Was admitted at St. Lukes last Monday. It was just a minor procedure. Spent 10 hours in the hospital and was eventually sent home. Hubby was waiting... not the whole time, but he waited. I felt special because he HATES waiting... and he had no choice! hahahaha!

He stayed home from work, and took care of me. I thought he was sweet because he slept between me and the baby so gabby couldn't kick me... He got up at night and brought me my medicine along with a glass of water (awwww). He even gets mad when I carry heavy stuff cuz I'm not supposed to.

I know.. I know.. i'm over-reacting. But he rarely does things for me, so these little gestures I appreciate :)

I'm gonna miss gabby and hubby sooo much if/when I leave :(

No comments: