Saturday, September 17, 2005

Truly Memorable



Sydney was fun! The Opera house was really breathtaking. I've only seen it on TV and magazines, but seeing it for real was really something... I was even tempted to watch one of the plays they had going on inside.. but it was too expensive, so I settled for picture taking :)
We also went to the Sydney Aquarium at Darling Harbour. At first I thought it was pretty corny. But once you're inside, it was nice. Especially the last part where you get to stare at the big 'ol aquarium full of different fishes and other stuff.

The food in Sydney was also good! Seafood places everywhere! It was DEFINITELY the highlight of my trip. Which is hard to measure because we are having so much fun here. Well, I'll be posting more Sydney pics soon! Hopefully, the next blog is about going home! :) YIPEEEEE!!!

No comments: