Thursday, April 09, 2009

It's been a long time...

Wow..

I haven't updated for a looong time. A lot has happened in my life the past year that has been good and bad. in no particular order:

well, i'm still married with 2 wonderful kids..
I've actually joined a TV game show.. i lost.
bought a new car
still working in the same company with people i love to work with..
i've travelled a little bit
finally joined facebook

and..

My dad passed away back in '08. this is the main reason why i couldn't start writing. It took me a while, but I guess I can start 'talking' about my feelings again.


This wasn't even planned. I was just looking through other people's blogs and I thought I should write something. I know I probably lost readers (if i had any). But i don't really care if no one reads my blog. it's just nice to have an outlet like this, with the thrill (?) of having some stranger read it.

Welcome back Kay

No comments: