Saturday, November 25, 2006

Friendster pics

Very deceiving....

Everyone does not look that good all the time. I've seen people who look absolutely FAB in their friendster pics, but see pics of them in their friend's pages looking like hell.

Funny how friendster makes everyone so vain. Yours truly included, of course. You take several sets of pictures with your phone, deleting the ugly ones, and posting the best one, then putting some lame caption like, "bored". It's a sickness... an addiction... and i'm sad to say the country is infested.

Friendster brings out the best in friendships! (pls note the sarcasm) Posting a pic that only YOU look good in! It makes me laugh!

While we're on friendster pics, i HATE it when girls post/take solo pictures of themselves making a funny face. They obviously think they look cute making that face and expect everyone else to think it too.

I rant about friendster, but i am a devout member. Ever since my friend Vez invited me way back in 2002, it was a way to keep in touch with all the friends i left behind in the US. Use it as something to update your friends on what you've been up to... places you've been to... I just hate it when people use it to make pa-cute.

My opinion. Pakelam mo!

No comments: