Tuesday, May 24, 2005

My Catharsis

I'm not really into this whole blog thing. I think it's so nacissistic to think that people would care what you did everyday or what you were thinking... But here I am typing away... oh well.. it's not the first time I contradicted myself :)

I looked through other blogs to get an idea on what this was all about. Surprisingly, i liked the idea that it can be about anything and everything you want. Which I found very interesting and liberating.

I also noticed that there are different types of 'blogsters' (if there is such a word). There were some who were really eloquent. Some where poetic, some were funny, and some who were just too deep for me to relate to.
As I am typing this, I have made up my mind to try out this blog thing. I don't expect anyone to read it, and I don't really care if no one ever does. I see it as a form of catharsis. MY catharsis.

No comments: