Monday, January 02, 2006

Holiday season recap

Well, it's over! Back to normal life again....

I think this is one of the best holidays i've had in a long time. I got to spend Christmas Eve with my family... and New Year's Eve with my new one.

Christmas Eve
My cousin and her boyfriend came home from the states so we had a small reunion of sorts at my aunt's house in the South. It was fun... lots of gifts and with lots of FISH to eat! hahahahaha!

My cousin's boyfriend Ralph knew how to speak Spanish so my husband was...err...forced to speak to him. Jerome's not very confident when it comes to speaking the first language he learned as a child. Oh well... i think he did very well :) The highlight of my night was when I learned that my aunt had a magic sing! Well, let's just say it was a solo mini-concert. :)

New Year's Eve
We arrived at abuelita's house at around 6pm. We had spaghetti on hand which I didn't know was to be the main course for dinner. Lala's cooking was to be after midnight. Gabby was the star of the show! My bibo baby showed her talents almost the whole night long to the delight of all her lolo's and lola's.

Thanks to everyone who greeted me on my birthday and new year's eve! :)

next year...

There will be 2 more additions to the family... hmm... i guess playground na kelangan!

1 comment:

Quisalas said...

What do you mean TWO more additions?! Are you having TWINS?!