Thursday, January 12, 2006

Oh, WHEN WILL IT END?!?!?!

There are good days and there are bad days...

Sometimes i think that this bout with "paglilihi" is going to be during my whole pregnancy. But then there are days when I don't even feel like wretching. Which is like once or twice a week only :(

Today is NOT a good day... the minute i got up from bed i started to feel sick. How can that be?!?! I haven't even done or eaten ANYTHING yet!!! Aside from that, if i DON'T eat i feel sick... if i DO eat, i feel sick! ARGH!!!!!!!!! tangina ayoko na talaga!!

ok. i'm done venting.

Anyway, it's 730am... i'm here at the office.. not supposed to be here til 9am...

I need a life... or maybe my own car.

1 comment:

Quisalas said...

asan na yung tag board mo, lagay ka na para makulit na kita dun. tuwing magle-leave ako comment kelangan mag log in pa ko.