Thursday, October 19, 2006

just wanted to write....

Ignorance is bliss, they say.

When you're in a relationship with someone who treats you right, you would think that everything is great. Unknowingly, that same person who treats you like a queen, has actually cheated on you 2 or 3 times. But being the great person he is, he has never left you for these girls and continues to love and treat you the way you deserve to be treated. You never find out about these other girls. Even now that your relationship is over.

On the other hand, we have this someone who does not treat you as well as you would like, but has been absolutely faithful to you and loves you very much. You two are totally in love.
I wonder who I'd rather be with?


The 1st case would make me look like a TOTAL idiot. Having no idea that my so-called perfect boyfriend was actually a DOG.

The 2nd case would make me look like a STOOOOPID martyr, so insecure that I don't have the courage to fight for what i'm worth.

The person i'm describing is actually someone i know VERY WELL (wink wink). He used to be case number 1, now he's case number 2.

My question is, has he changed for the better?... hmm...

No comments: